I’m a Sydney based writer, online editor and communications manager who has a broad range of experience in news, lifestyle, PR and television. I’m currently working as Communications Manager for birde.co as well as writing for clients including Robb Report Australia, Tresillian and Medical Journal of Australia.
What can I do for you?
I love writing lifestyle, parenting, news, medical, health and travel content. I can write your press releases or company blogs on a one-off or ongoing basis.
My experience as an online editor means I specialise in short, snappy content that is web-ready, SEO friendly and easy to read. I can also subedit existing content to make sure it reads well, has correct spelling and grammar and is ready to be published.
Some of my recently published articles
- 5 tips for staying safe with toddlers while out and about – Britax
- What’s it like to dine on one of Sydney’s most exclusive superyachts? – Robb Report
- Don’t ‘chute’ the messenger – faecal transplants work– Medical Journal of Australia InSight
- Patient journey – Kate’s story – Tresillian
- My feminist high school was wrong: women can’t do ‘anything’ they want – SBS Life
- The princess effect: Why can’t toddlers resist it? – Kidspot
- 5 tips for road tripping with young kids – Wotif
- Feeling Anxious? Here are some tips that will help – Defence Health
- How to support someone who has lost a baby in pregnancy – Bupa BlueRoom
- Luxurious Seclusion at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley and Silky Oaks – MasterCard
- “My parents are on a gap year. And my emotions are mixed.” – Mamamia
Clients and publishers include…
See more examples of my work on my portfolio page.
Want to know more? Get in touch!
Edited header photo: CC2.0 Flickr Pete