Education and Parenting writer
Writing about children and parenting is one of my favourite topics. I am a freelance parenting writer for brands and publishers, covering general advice, research-based articles solving some of the big parenting issues and occasionally I write about my own experiences of parenting.
Some of my writing about education and parenting
- ‘No one wants to tell their kids they have cancer’: Mum’s heartfelt legacy for her kids – Essential Kids
- WaterWipes Baby Centre ‘This is Parenthood’ campaign – WaterWipes BabyCentre campaign
- “My three-year-old had a sudden allergic reaction” – Mamamia
- 4 things my kids have taught me about running a business – Digital Mums Directory
- How to combine healthy tech habits with quality family time – Birde
- 5 tips for staying safe with toddlers while out and about – Britax
- Help – my baby hates the car – Britax
- Patient journey – Kate’s story – Tresillian
- The princess effect: Why can’t toddlers resist it? – Kidspot
- My Caucasian kids are the minority and I love it – SBS Life
- When losing baby weight REALLY isn’t a good thing – Kidspot
- I felt like a failure for the first six months of my daughter’s life – Essential Baby
- Discovering Contemporary Art For Kids at the MCA’s Art Safari – Ella’s List
- Do I really need a mother’s group? Short answer: Yes – Mamamia
- Best protection from pertussis? Jab the mum – Medical Journal of Australia InSight
- Baby sleep: 5 secret tips – Bupa Blue Room
- How to lovingly deal with toddler tantrums – Bupa Blue Room
- “I could easily become a helicopter parent and I don’t want to be like that.” – The Motherish
- 5 things I wish I knew when I started breastfeeding – Mamamia
- How to support someone who has lost a baby in pregnancy – Bupa Blue Room
Parenting writing testimonials
We approached Caitlin to write 3 short form articles for a WaterWipes campaign, appearing on BabyCentre.com.au. We chose Caitlin because of her personable writing style and wide experience writing for multiple media outlets.
Not only did Caitlin deliver excellent content that was on brief, she hit all of our (very short!) deadlines. Catlin is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working together again in the near future.
Thanks Caitlin, well done!