Being a successful lifestyle writer is all about inspiring your audience. Some of my articles will encourage travel to far-flung destinations, some will introduce the latest cool thing to do at home and others will be about a yummy restaurant. I write well-crafted articles, blogs and websites that are compelling and enticing to the reader.
Some of my travel, food and lifestyle writing
- How to help Australian farmers – GoFundMe
- “My parents are on a gap year. And my emotions are mixed.” – Mamamia
- What’s it like to dine on one of Sydney’s most exclusive superyachts? – Robb Report
- See Sydney in a way you’ve never seen it before – Robb Report
- Five unique ways to indulge your love of truffles this winter – Robb Report
- The unusual inspiration behind an Australian Woolmark Prize winner – Robb Report
- 11 types of customer that are guaranteed to annoy your waiter – Hospo Voice
- 6 of the worst casual roster fails – Hospo Voice
- My feminist high school was wrong: women can’t do ‘anything’ they want – SBS Life
- Cook Islands: Adjusting to ‘island time’ – TotalTravel
- Viva – Events for you – website copywriting
- SheSaid– Former Editor
- Yahoo7 – Former frontpage and News Editor
Lifestyle writing testimonials
We spoke about the intent and function of our product, and she reached beneath the superficial chatter and found the words that captured the essence of our brand message.
I highly recommend Caitlin to anyone looking for website copywriting.