Being a successful lifestyle writer is all about inspiring your audience. Some of my articles will encourage travel to far-flung destinations, some will introduce the latest cool thing to do at home and others will be about a yummy restaurant. I write well-crafted articles, blogs and websites that are compelling and enticing to the reader.
Some of my travel, food and lifestyle writing
- “My parents are on a gap year. And my emotions are mixed.” – Mamamia
- Yahoo7 – Former frontpage and News Editor
- What’s it like to dine on one of Sydney’s most exclusive superyachts? – Robb Report
- Sydney apartment launched with its own car elevator – Robb Report
- Five unique ways to indulge your love of truffles this winter – Robb Report
- Luxurious Seclusion at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley and Silky Oaks – MasterCard
- Find Family Fun at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games Site – MasterCard
- Viva – Events for you – website copywriting
- The Breathtaking Spit to Manly Walk: Sydney’s Great Secret – MasterCard
- The Best Coffee in Sydney Is Brewing in the North – MasterCard
- Secluded Sydney Harbour Beaches You Must Visit – MasterCard
- Cook Islands: Adjusting to ‘island time’ – TotalTravel
- A girl’s guide to New York – SheSaid
- Where to shop in New York – SheSaid
- Up, Up and Away – Ballooning in the Hunter Valley – SheSaid
Lifestyle writing testimonials
As an editorial contributor to the Robb Report Australia luxury lifestyle website, Caitlin Wright is a joy to work with – clean copy filed on time is just what any editor wants.Steve Colquhoun
Caitlin recently helped us update the copy for our website, VIVA. Working with her was delightful.
We spoke about the intent and function of our product, and she reached beneath the superficial chatter and found the words that captured the essence of our brand message.
I highly recommend Caitlin to anyone looking for website copywriting.Horace Wu