Small business copywriter
You’re a small business and you know you need a web presence but you don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you need some regular blogs but don’t have the time to write them? As a freelance small business copywriter, I get it and I can help.
What can I do for you?
I offer a range of services for small businesses, including but not limited to:
- Full website copywriting – I work with you to find out what you want on your website, we work out a plan then I write the drafts. All my website copywriting is SEO friendly, concise and easy to read.
- Website re-writing/subbing – If you already have a website, I can rewrite it for you including optimising it for SEO and iron out any grammatical or structural issues.
- Press releases – my PR and journalism experience means I understand both sides of the media relationship.
- Blogs – I can write one-off or ongoing blogs for your small business website
- Social media – I can write social media suggestions for each blog post
- Email – My journalism experience means I know how to write email newsletters and direct mailings that people click on
- Marketing materials – brochures, information sheets etc.
- Bios and corporate profiles
- Case studies
- Video scripts
If you’d like to see some examples of my work, get in touch!
We spoke about the intent and function of our product, and she reached beneath the superficial chatter and found the words that captured the essence of our brand message.
I highly recommend Caitlin to anyone looking for website copywriting.